In the February 2017 Issue we feature Maxwell Hartley, our cover artist, as a “visitor from a parallel universe…charged with the task of delivering humankind in this universe from its own demise.” We also had engaged in great discourse with contemporary portrait painter, Rima Jabbur, and Robert Rivers, a dynamic printmaker and draftsman.
Subscribe to Artborne Magazine’s e-newsletter to learn where to grab your copy of Artborne, or how to discover the digital copy.
Also in February’s Issue:
- Architecture: Florida Southern College
- From the Desk of Pat Greene Who Do You Think Designed This?
- Spotlight Brian Phillips
- Spotlight Samantha Shumaker
- Out of Towner Katya Grokhovsky: Bodies as a Political Form
- Literature: Racquel Henry
- First Contact: Dave Gibbs
- Fashion: Carol Overstreet
- A Curatorial Perspective: Atlantic Center for the Arts
- Review: AfroFantastic