Our September 2016 issue of Artborne Magazine features: Wanda Raimundi-Ortiz, a Bronx native who explores the concept of ‘otherness’ through her portraits. Victor Quino, a Peruvian Immigrant who copes with adversity through his surrealist paintings. And Julian Chambliss, who discusses academics, comics, and burning the Confederate flag.
Subscribe to Artborne Magazine’s e-newsletter to learn where to grab your copy of Artborne, or how to discover the digital copy.
Also in the September issue:
- Architecture: Suede Pews, Gospel Blues
- From the Desk of Pat Greene
- Out of Towner
- Review: Modernism Museum of Mount Dora
- Literature: Simba Castano
- First Contact: Death, Love, and the Creative Impulse
- Fashion: Raul Castillo
- Spotlight: Jacoub Reyes