October’s issue of Artborne features the works of Gary Bolding, with a focus on his new collaborative series Vaselina Springs. Rachel Simmons discusses her Antartica series, and global warming with Time Waste Management curator; Vanessa Andrade. Asaan ‘Swamburger’ Brooks speaks on art, activism, and music in the context of Orlando, and beyond.
Subscribe to Artborne Magazine’s e-newsletter to learn where to grab your copy of Artborne, or how to discover the digital copy.
Also in the October issue:
- Architecture: Disaster by Design
- From the Desk of Pat Greene Confessions of an Autodidact
- Out of Towner Maps: Transcending Navigation
- Literature: The Next Big Adventure
- First Contact: Opera Orlando’s Vincent Connor
- Fashion: Art, Fashion, and Style Evolve Continually
- Spotlight: Bryan Carson